Celebrate Girlfriend’s Birthday On The Beach(11 Dream Ideas)
The perfect ideas about how to celebrate your girlfriend’s birthday on the beach are finally here! If you are looking for the perfect girlfriend birthday celebration, look no further than the beach!
One of the best things about a beach birthday celebration is that it can be as relaxing or as adventurous as you want.
If your girlfriend loves spending time in the sun, you can relax on the beach together. If your girlfriend prefers to be active, there are plenty of activities to keep her busy.
In this blog post, we will go over:
- How to plan for a perfect beach birthday celebration for your girlfriend
- What things to do at the beach to surprise your girlfriend on her birthday
Let’s get started!
- 14 Best Surprise Birthday Ideas For Girlfriend (Ideas to ‘WOW’ her!)
- How To Celebrate Your Girlfriend’s Birthday When She is Far Away (Solved)
- The Sweetest 1 Year Anniversary Gifts For Girlfriend (Gifts That Show Your Love)
- The Perfect Necklace Gifts for Your Girlfriend: (23 Meaningful and Adorable Picks For Her!)
(Hahappygiftideas is supported by its audience. As an Amazon Associate, this post may contain affiliate links, we earn small commission from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.)
Steps to Plan the Perfect Beach Birthday Celebration for Your Girlfriend
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your girlfriend’s birthday celebration is special. This means that you should put some thought into it and plan ahead. Here are the steps you need to take:
Step 1: Check the weather condition.
Before you make any concrete plans, it is important to check the weather conditions. Nothing can ruin a girlfriend’s birthday celebration like bad weather.
Step 2: Come up with a plan and think about what to do on her Birthday.
Once you have chosen your location, it is time to come up with a plan. What activities do you want to do? What will your girlfriend’s schedule be like? Make sure to take everything into account.
Step 3: Pick up a beach that fits your plan.
Once you have planned what to do on the beach for your girlfriend’s birthday celebration, you need to check out which beach can accommodate your needs. For example, if you want to do some surfing, you will need a beach with waves.
Step 4: Purchase tickets/reservations.
If you need to purchase any tickets or reservations, make sure to do so well in advance. This will give you plenty of time to deal with any possible issues that may come up.
Step 5: Send out the invitation.
If you plan to celebrate your girlfriend’s birthday with her family and friends, make sure to send out invitations well in advance. This will give everyone plenty of time to make arrangements.
Step 6: Pack your bags.
Once you have decided on a location and the activities, it is time to pack your bags! Make sure to bring sunscreen, swim clothes, towels, and anything else you might need. If you are going to be gone for more than a few days, it might be a good idea to bring a small suitcase.
Now that we have gone over the steps necessary for planning the perfect beach girlfriend birthday celebration, it is time to take a look at some of the best activities you can do on the beach.
Things to do on the beach to celebrate girlfriend birthday
There are many different things that you can do on the beach to celebrate your girlfriend’s birthday. The most popular option is to simply relax on the sand and enjoy the sun and waves. However, if your girlfriend is looking for a more active celebration, there are plenty of other options available as well.
Here are some of our favorites to celebrate your girlfriend birthday on the beach:
1.Have a beach bonfire party and roast s’mores with your girlfriend and her family friends.
What could be more heartwarming than sitting next to your girlfriend, watching the flames of a beach bonfire dance while roasting s’mores? A beach bonfire party is a perfect way to spend an evening on her birthday, and it’s sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Check with the local authorities to see if there are any restrictions on beach bonfires in your area.
- Make sure to bring plenty of wood or charcoal for the fire.
- Be careful when roasting marshmallows, as they can easily catch on fire.
- Keep a close eye on the fire at all times, and never leave it unattended.
- If possible, try to schedule your party for a time when there’s no wind. A gusty breeze can quickly put out a fire.
- Make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks, as well as some games to play around the fire.
2.Rent a kayak or paddleboard, and spend some time exploring the coastline.
Paddleboarding and kayaking are great ways to explore the coastline and get some exercise at the same time. Most rental shops will provide all of the necessary equipment, including life jackets.
- Be careful when paddling near rocky areas, as there may be hidden rocks that can damage your vessel.
- Make sure to stay aware of your surroundings at all times, and be especially careful when kayaking near cliffs or other steep areas.
- Take plenty of breaks to rest and enjoy the view. There’s no need to rush through your trip.
- If you want to go it for safe, join a guided kayaking tour. This will let you explore some of the more inaccessible areas, and you’ll have a knowledgeable guide with you at all times.
3.Take a surfing lesson together and ride the waves.
Looking to catch some waves? Why not take a surfing lesson together and ride the waves like pros. Surf schools are plentiful on most beaches, and they offer lessons for all skill levels. If you’re both new to surfing, it may be a good idea to take a few lessons before hitting the waves on your girlfriend’s birthday.
- Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and surf conditions. Wet suits are typically recommended when the water is cold.
- Make sure you have plenty of sunscreen, as you’ll be in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Bring a waterproof camera to capture all the memories of your girlfriend birthday surfing adventure.
4.Hire a cabana for the day and relaxing with wine, cheese, fruits, and desserts.
If you’re looking for a relaxing way to spend your girlfriend’s birthday, consider hiring a cabana for the day. Most beaches have plenty of these private little areas available for rent, and they come with all sorts of amenities like chairs, umbrellas, wine glasses, and more.
- Most cabanas come with a minimum spend requirement, so be sure to check with the beach beforehand.
- Be sure to bring a cooler with all of your girlfriend’s favorite snacks and drinks.
- Make sure to leave the cabana in good condition when you’re done – put the chairs back, fold up the umbrellas, etc.
- If you want to really spoil your girlfriend, consider hiring a private chef to come and cook for you in the cabana.
5.Buy her a star and name it after her, then watch the night sky together on the beach.
What will be more romantic than watching the night sky together on the beach, with a star named after your girlfriend? Buying a star is a unique and memorable gift that she will cherish forever.
- You can buy stars online through various websites, like:starregister.org
- Make sure to get a certificate or card noting the name of the star and its coordinates. This will make for an excellent keepsake.
- If you’re looking for a more elaborate gift, consider getting her a telescope or star chart to help her find her namesake star in the night sky.
6.Join a beach spa day and get massages, facials, and pedicures together.
Has your girlfriend ever had a beach spa day? If not, then this is the perfect birthday activity for her. A beach spa day usually includes massages, facials, and pedicures, all done in a beautiful setting by the sea.
- Be sure to book well in advance, as beach spa days are popular and tend to fill up fast.
- Check with the spa about any restrictions on what you can bring in – typically, you cannot bring your own food or drinks.
- Be prepared to spend a few hours at the spa – it’s definitely not a quick activity.
- If you’re looking for an extra-special girlfriend birthday treat, consider booking a couples massage.
7.Take her to a sunset cruise and watch the sky turn from blue to orange and red.
How about ending the day with a romantic sunset cruise on her birthday? Watching the sky turn from blue to orange and red is a breathtaking experience and one that your girlfriend will never forget.
- make sure to book in advance, as sunset cruises tend to fill up quickly.
- Be prepared for a relaxing but romantic evening – most sunset cruises last around two hours.
- don’t forget to bring a camera to capture the memories of your girlfriend’s birthday sunset cruise.
8.Join a helicopter ride and see the coastline from a new perspective.
If your budget is allowed, how about sending her a big surprise with a helicopter ride along the coastline? A helicopter ride is a unique and unforgettable way to see all the sights and sounds of the beach on your girlfriend’s birthday.
- Be prepared to spend a few hundred dollars on this activity.
- Remember to bring your camera! A helicopter ride provides the perfect opportunity for some amazing photos and memories.
- Keep in mind that many beaches have height restrictions on helicopters, so be sure to check with the beach beforehand.
9.Visit a nearby island and spend the day exploring its beaches and jungles.
If your girlfriend loves nature and adventure, then why not take her to a nearby island for the day? There are plenty of beautiful islands near most beaches, each with its own unique set of beaches and jungles to explore.
- Many islands have ferries that leave from local ports. Be sure to check schedules and prices in advance.
- Pack a picnic lunch and plenty of water, as you’ll likely be spending the day outdoors.
- Be prepared for a long day – many islands are a few hours’ sail from the mainland.
- Join a local tour group if you are unsure about where to go or what to do on the island.
10.Stay in a beachfront villa and enjoy all the amenities it has to offer.
If you’re looking for a truly luxurious girlfriend birthday celebration, consider staying in a beachfront villa. These villas usually come with all sorts of amenities, such as private beaches, pools, and gardens.
- Check the reviews of any villa before you book – you want to be sure that it has been properly cleaned and maintained.
- Pack light – a villa is a great place to unpack and relax, but you don’t want to be carrying heavy suitcases up and down stairs.
- Be sure to enjoy all the amenities that the villa has to offer – a private beach is a great place to spend an afternoon.
11.Have a romantic private beach picnic for two, and listen the waves crash on the shore.
If you’re looking for a really intimate girlfriend birthday celebration, why not have a romantic private beach picnic for two? All you need is a blanket, some snacks, and a few drinks, and you’re good to go.
- Be sure to find a secluded spot on the beach for your picnic – you’ll want to have plenty of privacy.
- Pack light so that you can easily carry everything with you.
- Make sure to bring insect repellent, as mosquitoes can be a nuisance on the beach.
- 12.Take her for a walk on the beach and enjoy the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.
To sum up:
If you’re looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate your girlfriend’s birthday, why not try one of the activities listed above? From beach bonfire parties to helicopter rides, there’s something for everyone. So get out there and start planning!
Be sure not to forget a birthday gift to surprise her! A nice piece of jewelry or some new clothes always go down well on a beach holiday. Check out here for more gift ideas.
We hope you have a fantastic girlfriend’s birthday celebration! Leave us a comment below if you have any other great ideas.
And please don’t forget to share this post on your social media if you liked it!